- Birthplace: Connecticut
- Three Adjectives:Determined, Brave, Creative
- Advice: Listen and trust your Coach
- Weekend: Have fun with my family & friends, relax, try a new activity, & SLEEP ☺
- Favorite Exercise: Dead Lifts!!! I inherited VERY tight hamstrings from my Father, who was a sprinter and International Soccer Player. Tight muscles are VERY heard to develop. I started off with low weights on the smith machine then progressively added weight and moved from the smith machine, to the squat rack then to the ground. This did not happened overnight and took years to get to where I am today. Still working very hard and DETERMINED to develop my stubborn hamstrings.
- Favorite Bombshell Recipe: Egg white’s and Oatmeal. I absolutely LOVE starting my day with this meal and prepare it stovetop fresh everyday. And when I’m feeling a little feisty, I’ll add cinnamon ☺
- Who inspires you:My children. They inspire me EVERYDAY to be the best version of myself. My children deserve a Mother who’s nurturing, kind, who listens, and motivates them to do their best everyday. In our house, we don’t try, we DO.
- How do you push through: I have been practicing visualization all my life, but just a few years ago, I really focused on it. When I set my goals, I don’t just write them down. I live, breath, and taste, see, feel it. Every Sunday night I take a few moments to visualize my Goal(s) and set a goal for that week that will bring me closer to attaining it.
- Motivation: My motivation comes from my desire to be the best version of myself. If you don’t believe in yourself, who else will?
- Guilty Pleasure: A classic hot fudge sundae ☺
- Favorite Quote:“The Privilege of a Lifetime is Being Who You Are” Joseph Campbell
- Favorite Workout Song:Right now it’s Macklemore “Can’t Hold Us”
Trust the process. Results don’t happen overnight. It takes time, patience, dedication and persistence.