Team Bombshell Coach / Certified Nutritionist
IFBB PRO Figure Athlete
- Edison State College
- University of Florida
- University of West Florida
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
- AFPA Nutrition and Wellness Consultant
- AFPA Weight Management Consultant
- 2015 Olympia – 6th
2015 Puerto Rico Pro WIN
2015 Toronto Pro WIN
2015 Arnold Classic – 6th
2015 Arnold Australia – 4th
- 2014 Olympia – 6th
2014 Toronto Pro Champion
- 2013 IFBB Detroit Powerhouse Pro Champion
- 2013 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Champion
- 2013 IFBB Kentucky Pro Champion
- 2011 IFBB Europa Hartford Champion
- 2011 IFBB Toronto Pro Champion
- 2009 NPC Jr. USA’s Overall Champion and earned IFBB Pro Card
- 2012 Oct./Nov. Muscle & Fitness Hers “Day in the Life” Layout
- 2010-Present Contributor to Fitness Rx for Women Magazine Online
- Birthplace: Ft. Myers, FL
- Weekend: Spending time with my family, no matter what we’re doing.
- Favorite Exercise: I love doing back. I feel strong and empowered when I lift like a BEAST!
- Favorite Bombshell Recipe:ALL of them, I create them!
- Who inspires you:Shannon. I know this might seem cliché but she has made me who I am today. She is the reason that I push so hard EVERY day. I was so timid and shy before coming to Bombshell. She’s shown me that I can do anything I put my mind to.
- How do you push through: I have been practicing visualization all my life, but just a few years ago, I really focused on it. When I set my goals, I don’t just write them down. I live, breath, and taste, see, feel it. Every Sunday night I take a few moments to visualize my Goal(s) and set a plan for that week that will bring me closer to attaining it.
- Motivation:On days when I just feel I cant do anything more, I will tell myself that somewhere, someone wishes they had the opportunities that I have. They’d give anything to be in my shoes.
- Guilty Pleasure: Fro-Yo and Popcorn. heehee
- Favorite Quote:“To Be Better than Yesterday.”
My children are my proudest achievement. Seeing them grow into such well rounded, kind, gentle young ladies has made me a very proud Mom. I am also extremely proud of having achieved IFBB Pro status in this sport and to have a career where I can truly help nurture positive change to women of all ages, inside and out. “Find a job you enjoy and are passionate about and you’ll never work a day in your life.”