- B.S. Sport Management w/ minor in Computer Applications – SUNY Cortland
- A.A.S. Media Arts concentrating in Graphic Design and Photography – SUNY Adirondack
- AFAA Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Birthplace: NY
- Three Adjectives: Determined, Nerdy, Caring
- Advice: Read thoroughly, make a plan, organize, and take it one day at a time.
- Weekend: Explore, be outside, and go on mini-adventures
- Favorite Exercise: Arnold presses because I can really feel it working my delts.
- Favorite Bombshell Recipe: Stove top oatmeal with egg whites and diced apple!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKvI54lkdwc
- Who inspires you: My older sister, Jessica
- How do you push through: I think about my goals and picture myself achieving them.
- Motivation: Being able to feel comfortable and happy in my own skin.
- Guilty Pleasure: Chocolate or Sour Patch Kids
- Favorite Quote: “The mind is everything. What you think, you become.” – Gautama Buddha
- Favorite Workout Song: It’s constantly changing, but generally Top 40 for cardio & Alternative/Rock for heavy lifting