B-Transformed V.I.P. Coach
IFBB Bikini Athlete
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Optimal Performance
- Training Certification 1998 – Present
- Dotfit Sports Nutrition Specialist – 2002 – present
- Body Training Systems – Group Power, Group Step and Centergy Instructor Certifications
- Les Mills Certification – Bodypump, BodyFlow & Grit
- CPR Certification for Adult and Children
- AED certified
- IFBB Pittsburgh Masters Figure Competition, August 2016, 7 th place
- IFBB Pittsburgh Masters Figure Competiton, August 2015, 4 th place.
- IFBB Europa Show, (Dallas) August 2013, 13 th place in ProDebut
- Team Universe, (New Jersey) July 2013 – won Pro card in Figure Open B division!
- North Americans, (Pittsburg) August 2012, 2 nd place
- Masters National, (Pittsburgh) July 2011, 2 nd place
- Atlantic States (New York, NY) June 2011, 1 st place
- National Figure, (Atlanta, GA) 2010, 8 th place
- Team Universe Figure Nationals, July 2010, 14 th place
- USA Bodybuilding/Figure Championships (Las Vegas, NV) July 2008, 12 th place
- Jr. National Bodybuilding/Fitness/Figure Championship (Chicago) June 2008, 7 th place
- USA Bodybuilding/Figure Championships (Las Vegas, NV) July 2007, 13 th place
- Jr. National Bodybuilding/Fitness/Figure Championship, (Chicago) 2007, 12 th place
- Texas State Bodybuilding/Figure/Fitness Championships (Houston) July 2004, 1 st Place
- Cory Everson Classic, Birmingham, AL 2001, 1 st place
- Birthplace: Waukon, Iowa
- Three Adjectives: Determined, true optimist, loyal
- Advice: Be adaptable…. change is part of life so learn to embrace & welcome change of any kind, into your life.
- Weekend: Family time, recovery time & movie time!
- Favorite Exercise: SO many… Legs – Canadian Deadlift because I love the stretch & the burn. Upper body – Pullovers – great stretch and hits SO many muscles (core, arms, chest, upper back)
- Favorite Bombshell Recipe: Several but currently – Mug cake – eggwhites, protein powder, coconut oil, Such a treat!!
- Who Inspires me: Shannon Dey, other coaches, my clients…. i am drawn to and respect anyone with a DRIVE, hard work-ethic, that never say die attitude!!
- How do I push through: I am constantly listening to, reading, watching positive, motivational information. There is SO much negative “junk” around us and I intentionally put “good” in to offset the negativity coming at me. I like to listen to Podcasts (Shannon has some really great ones, Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyers, Andy Andrews ) Search YouTube to find hundreds!
- Motivation: I do work good under pressure SO I create deadlines for myself. I still compete so that is a deadline or other times I will sign up for a run or schedule a vacation… anything to create the timeline which works for my brain/personality
- Guilty Pleasure: Red wine and Chocolate!!
- Favorite Quote: If it’s worth your time, It’s worth doing right. Norbert Kruse, my Dad
- Favorite workout song: I don’t have one… I need different music for different workouts and depends on the day. When I’m moving slow I put on a fast driving beat because I tend to stay on the beat. I love FitRadio for this because you can select the Genre, select the Beats per minute or chose by activity. I highly recommend this App!!
- I come from a BIG family of 7 brothers & sisters, 24 nieces and nephew and FAMILY is everything to me!! Bombshell is my extended family!!