Team Bombshell Coach
IFBB PRO Figure Athlete
- ISSA personal training and nutrition
- Orlando Metropolitan – Figure Overall
- Orlando Europa – Figure open 6th Place
- Dexter Jackson Classic- Figure open 2nd Place
- Florida State Championship – Figure Open 4th Place
- Southern States Championship- Figure open 5th place
- Florida State Championship – Figure open 4th Place
- Orlando Europa- Figure Open 5th Place
- Orlando Europa – 5th place
- Atlantic States- Open Figure 1st Place, Open Women’s Physique 1st Place
- NPC Universe- Open Figure 3rd Place Earned IFBB Pro Card & Open Women’s Physique 2nd place Earned IFBB Pro Card
- 3 adjectives to describe yourself: ambitious, persistent, reliable
- Advice: If you want to be a successful athlete, you must learn the difference between “working out” and “training’.
- Favorite exercise: Squats and Lat pull downs
- Favorite Bombshell recipe: Glam Pro coffee!!!!
- How do you push through: On days that are harder than others, I normally rely on music to help get me in the right headspace or out of the wrong headspace.
- Favorite workout song: That is hard to pick just one, but one of my favorites is Korn- Make me bad.
- Who inspires you:My whole life I have been inspired by athletes of all sports. Athletes show and prove hard work pays off. Weather NFL players winner the Super Bowl, or Olympic athletes representing our country and winning gold. An athlete shows that hard work and heart equal success!
- Where does your motivation come from Although I have friend and family who support me and motivate me. I really have found I am my own motivation. I started this fitness journey through my own choices and willpower and I will continue on this journey using the motivation deep inside of me.
- Favorite Quote: Pain is weakness leaving the body.
- Proudest achievement: Earning my pro card in 2016 is my proudest achievement to date. Not only for the title but for the journey to earn that title. My pro card is not just a title, but a constant reminder of what I fought through to earn that title.
- Fun fact: If i could eat french fries every day… i would!!!! HAHA!