B-TRANSFORMED & B-COMPETITIVE COACH
Specializing in Baby-Fit and Pageant Programs
IFBB PRO Bikini Athlete
- University of Kentucky: BA Business Marketing & Management
- ACE Certified Health Coach
- ACE Certified Trainer
- Fitness & Menopause
- Exercise & Osteoporosis
- Fibromyalgia & Exercise
- Fitness & Parenthood
- Pre & Post Natal
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- 2013 St. Louis Pro Show— Champion
- 2012 St. Louis Pro Show— Champion
- 2012 Arnold— International Bikini
- 2011 St. Louis Pro show— Champion
- 2010 NPC Nationals—Overall winner
- 2010 Coastal USA — 1st Place
- 2010 Eastern USA— 1st Place
- 2010 North Americans— 1st Place
- 4x Mr. Olympia Athlete
- 4x Arnold International Bikini Competitor
- 2013 February Abs feature in Fitness Rx Magazine
- 2012 May/June Cover Muscle and Fitness Hers
- 2012 May/June “Killer Kettlebell workout” feature in Muscle and Fitness Hers
- 2011 March “Hour Glass” feature in Fitness RX magazine
- 2011 January “Swiss Ball Workout” feature in Fitness Rx magazine
- 2011 February Muscular Development “Major Distraction”
- “The Heart of a Champion” article in Fit Girl Magazine
- Contributor to Fitnessrxmag.com
- Commentary/Personality for musculardevelopment.com
- Birthplace: Lexington, KY
- Three Adjectives: Faithful, Self-starter, Compassionate
- Advice: CHECK IN and BE HONEST WITH YOUR COACH
- Weekend: CHILL
- Favorite Exercise: Swiss ball butt raises because I can fill it in all the right places.
- Favorite Bombshell Recipe: Egg whites and oats- I cook them separate and combined. I add in a little protein powder, cinnamon, and stevia
- Who inspires you: My mother
- How do you push through: With positive self-talk! If you can only do what you can you will only be who you are!! Push for more!
- Motivation: The women that I have the privilege to help and my own happiness!
- Guilty Pleasure: I cannot have peanut butter in my house!!!
- Favorite Quote: “Work it like you want it!” – by ME
- Favorite Workout Song: I don’t have a favorite in this category.
Life is too short to be hard on yourself!! Accept YOU for who YOU are and then work to better YOU each day! Be a goal setter and don’t forget the REWARD!
- Graduating from the University of Kentucky and earning my IFBB PRO card by winning the NPC National Overall title.
- Being an NFL cheerleader for the Cincinnati Bengals