Bombshell VIP Pageant Coach
Miss Florida USA 2019
Miss USA 2019 Top 10
I love anything related to sports and the Florida Gators. I am constantly watching games or keeping up with them on ESPN and Fox Sports. I played so many sports growing up, so it’s only natural that my love for them continued in my life. I graduated from the University of Florida, which only strengthened my love for the Gators and sports. I studied telecommunications and worked as a sports anchor, sports reporter and sports coordinator for ESPN 98.1 FM.
- Birthplace: Silver Spring, MD
- Three Adjectives: Determined, Motivated and Kind-hearted
- Advice: Don’t let anyone take your dreams away. Everyone in your life should be supporting those dreams and pushing you to achieve them.
- Weekend: Relaxing and watching football with friends and family!
- Favorite Exercise: I love assisted hamstring curls. They’re SUPER challenging and make me feel strong every time I do them!
- Favorite Bombshell Recipe: My absolute favorite is a scoop of Glam Pro Breakfast in Bed in my oatmeal. I could easily eat this every single day and not get tired of it.
- Who inspires you: Erin Andrews because she opened so many doors for women in sports. She has been someone who inspired me to not be afraid to stand in a locker room and interview athletes because it’s what I love doing. Erin holds herself to the highest standard and no matter what has been thrown at her in life, she has stepped up to the plate and hit a homerun all while holding herself to the highest standards.
- How do you push through: I am a very goal-oriented person, so when I’m struggling I will either remind myself of my goals or set a new one to help me stay motivated.
- Motivation: My motivation comes from achieving the goals I set for myself. I’ve recently had to learn how to set more short term goals to keep me pushing myself in every aspect of my life.
- Guilty Pleasure: FRENCH FRIES!! No matter what time of day it is I’m always in the mood for some good ole’ fries. They were the only thing I wanted after Miss USA!
- Favorite Quote: Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
- Favorite Workout Song:/strong> Side to Side-Ariana Grande
My proudest accomplishment was competing at Miss USA. It had taken me 6 years to get there and those years were filled with blood, sweat and tears. I grew so much as a person during my preparation and I am so proud of who I’ve become because of this experience. It’s truly an indescribable experience stepping on that stage and hearing your state called to make it to the finals. The memories I created preparing and competing will stay with me forever.