- NASM Weight Loss Coach
- M.Ed. Secondary Education Curriculum and Instruction
- AFAA certified personal trainer
- Birthplace: New Orleans, LA
- Three Adjectives:Optimistic, Hard-Working, Loyal
- Advice: Give your Plan time and stay consistent – only then will you see change!
- Weekend: Spend time with my family- usually outdoors or watching them do their competitive things!
- Favorite Exercise: ALL OF THEM :)- SUMMO Squat – this exercise is a winning trifecta for pretty legs – it hits the glutes, the inner thighs and the hamstrings :)
- Favorite Bombshell Recipe: GREEN MONSTER
- Who inspires you:MY clients – they bring out the best of me and make me want to work hard for them.
- How do you push through: I think about the feeling of accomplishment – I work hard for something and then enjoy the rewards later!
- Motivation: My motivation is to work hard and try to be the best me everyday…I want my kids to see this and I want them to know good things come to those who give it their all :)
- Guilty Pleasure:Red Wine, chocolate and a burger
- Favorite Quote:“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” – Philippians 4:13
- Favorite Workout Song:“All I do is Win” – DJ Khalid and “Partition” – Beyonce OR “On to the Next One” – Jay Z
I am a HUGE Alabama FAN – ROLL TIDE Y’ALL :)