B-Competitive PROGRAM – TEAM BOMBSHELL
BUILD A WINNING BOMBSHELL BODY WITH the B-Competitive PROGRAM
Bombshell Fitness was founded in 2007 as the premier competitive training company for women seeking to become fitness professionals. We’ve since built more IFBB Pros than any other Team in history! All plans are designed and customized exclusively for women of varying body types and fitness levels, based on what Judges are choosing in the respective divisions. The Bombshell Fitness Training System™ has become world-renown for transforming female physiques into strong, fit, healthy bodies with a unique and distinctive emphasis on beauty and femininity. All Bombshell Fitness Nutrition Plans are developed under the advisement of a Registered Dietician.
Since it’s inception, Team Bombshell has produced MORE IFBB PRO’S than ANY other competitive organization in the WORLD. With PROVEN methods that create EXACTLY what the judges are looking for, Team Bombshell is the gold standard in competitive training. In addition, the Bombshell system will not only create an amazing stage look, but you will have full support AFTER the show to ensure that you stay lean, healthy and sexy year round. Whether you are preparing for your first show and need all the basics or you a seasoned Pro heading for the Olympia, Team Bombshell has all of the knowledge, tools and support to take you to the top! Competitors should join Bombshell as far out from their competition date as possible in order to maximize body shaping before the competition prep phase begins.
What you’ll Receive
You will receive specialized workout, nutrition and cardio plans based upon body type, stage of contest prep and individual body response.
ALL MEMBERSHIPS INCLUDE – CLICK HERE
- NEW weight training workouts, cardiovascular, and nutrition plans sent every four weeks based on progress and goals. Adjusted more often as needed
- Different workouts every day or nearly every day depending on program chosen and level. Different workouts, nutrition plans and cardio programs EVERY month
- Access to the Bombshell Fitness Video Exercise Library & Social Network
- Weekly progress photo updates, reviews and needed plan adjustments
- Unlimited access to Bombshell Coaches though live chat
- Access to Bombshell Fitness B-Competitive Competition Training Academies
- Extensive new member orientation
- Personal IFBB Pro Bombshell Fitness Coach
- Weekly posing video critiques
- Show Path & Suit selection consultation
- Complete head-to-toe “stage look” consultation
- Access to in person or Skype posing sessions
- Daily photo updates during final week prep
- Text and/or in person guidance during competition weekend
- Access to Backstage coaching at National and highly recognized competitions
- Extensive post show critique
- Post show plans, guidance and support to ensure smooth transition to the improvement season
ALL NEW B-COMPETITIVE MEMBERS RECEIVE
- Extensive New Member Orientation
- ONE-on-ONE Goal Setting Session with your Coach
- Boutique Coupon Code = BIG SAVINGS
- FREE Special Gift
Contest Prep: In order to become “stage ready” Competitors MAY be required to perform two cardiovascular workouts per day in addition to her weight training. Time spent performing cardiovascular work is very much dependent on the individuals ability to follow her nutrition program, how much weight needs to be lost during contest preparation and how her individual body responds.
Improvement Season: The duration in which a Competitor is not within 8-12 weeks of Competition is considered Improvement Season. During this time, one workout per day five days per week and one moderate cardio workout 2-5 days per week is required, depending on the individual.
“I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me get to the stage and helping me with my 15-year deep-seated fear of carbohydrates. I have never, and I mean NEVER, been able to come into the shower or lean out while eating carbs. If nothing else, that for me – it’s completely priceless.”
“I am in love with what Bombshell Fitness stands for and how they empower women to be their best. From a personal trainer’s perspective, I have learned so much over the last six months about training for muscle development, shape, and fullness. From a consumer’s perspective, the bombshell diet, cardio, and training plans, and workout products and apparel are like nothing I had ever seen before. I am a very satisfied customer! On top of that, I am inspired daily by the camaraderie of not only the coaches but the bombshell sisterhood. I am very grateful to be part of such an amazing organization!”
TRAINING & NUTRITION PLAN OPTIONS
BOMBSHELL OFFERS A VARIETY OF PROGRAM OPTIONS.
Weight training and cardio combined into one intense gym session per day. Recommended for ONLY those Bikini/Figure Competitors needing to reduce overall muscularity.
Weight training and cardio split into two sessions per day. Recommended for those needing to gain muscle size or make significant changes in their body shape through strategically adding muscle. Variations are based on desired degree of muscularity and genetic body type.
FLEX MEAL PLAN
The Flex Meal plan follows the Bombshell Fitness System nutrition principles, while allowing you to choose from a wide variety of nutrient options based on the varying choices designed to meet your goals. This is typically used during the Improvement Season.
TRADITIONAL Meal Plan
Bombshell Meal Plans to follow as provided and modified monthly by BSF based on your progress. This is our easiest and most effective option.
TEAM BOMBSHELL 2017 LEVELS
TEAM BOMBSHELL LEVELS ARE ASSIGNED UPON JOINING BY OUR TEAM MANAGER. TEAM MEMBERS MAY GRADUATE TO THE NEXT LEVEL AT ANY TIME BASED ON PLACINGS AND/OR PROGRESS WITH COACH APPROVAL. TEAM LEVELS WILL BE REVIEWED ANNUALLY.
- New to the Competition Industry
- Never placed Top 5
- Must have weight training experience
- Nationally Qualified but not yet ready to compete at the National level
- Top 5 Open or Masters placing in two National Qualifiers or one highly recognized National Qualifier!
- Win Open or Masters at any Competition
- Nationally Qualified with Potential to turn PRO
- Top 5 Open or Masters at a Pro Qualifier
- Win Open Class, Masters Class, or Overall Novice in one highly recognized National Qualifier
- IFBB Pro Status
- Coached in tandem by Gennifer Strobo and Shannon Dey