Current Employment Opportunities
Marketing/Social Media Coordinator
Bombshell Fitness is seeking a motivated, customer-obsessed, analytical lifecycle marketing/social media professional to drive engagement, retention and sales for Bombshell Fitness and their affiliates.
This role will own the strategy and regular reporting to senior leadership on progress and upcoming projects to drive membership sales, fitness challenges, retail outlets, and the like. You will champion best practices across our management teams, increasing sales, supporting retention efforts and exceeding client expectations. This position is part of the office team that is responsible for providing a best-in-class customer experience across multiple platforms and services for Bombshell Fitness.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Proven success in e-commerce/subscription/retail related role. Channel experience across Paid Social, Traditional Media, Email, Organic/Content.
- Proven success in social media marketing, engagement and follow up.
- Has experience planning executing and reporting on marketing, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Has an interest in our core consumer (fitness) and is prepared to identify and create relevant on-brand marketing content to communicate with them.
- Is a creative thinker with an exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize to deliver multiple tasks on time.
- Motivated and proactive, analytical, organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn businesses and work in a flexible environment.
- Enjoys regular daily social media posting and follow-up
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or equivalent required.
- Must live in or be willing to immediately relocate to Orlando, Florida.