Current Employment Opportunities
Member Services Team Member
Launch your career at Bombshell Fitness as a Membership Services Team Member. We are looking for the perfect individual to join our in-house staff providing amazing service to our membership. The perfect candidate will be positive and friendly with a natural ability to assist others and provide premiere customer service. Their contagious personality should leave a lasting impression that our members gravitate toward. They also practice a healthy way of life and inspire others to do the same. To succeed in this role, you will need to learn the Bombshell System to properly answer members questions and concerns.
When you’re here, we will provide you with resources needed to succeed in the Membership Education role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively participate in promoting the ongoing services of Bombshell Fitness
- Customize the Bombshell experience by encouraging involvement with our people, programs and places to align with the unique needs, interests and goals of each prospective member
- Collaborate daily with Bombshell Administration to ensure effective onboarding and strong retention of members
- Work with Bombshell Administration to assist with Social Media membership welcomes, birthdays, successes, and oversee group membership rights.
- Data entry maintaining company reports and systems
- Administrative assistance with camps, seminars, merchandising
- Help with plan administration
- Work with member follow-up texting program
- Email support for Administrative team
Education & Experience
- Polished and professional appearance
- Minimum 1-3 years of sales and/or customer service experience
- Ability to engage and exude confidence with distinguished clientele
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Experience in meeting and exceeding goals in a performance-based culture
- Personal passion and commitment for living a healthy way of life
- Desire to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys and works well on a team
- Must live in Orlando Area and work full-time at Bombshell Headquarters
Include your resume and salary requirements.