Start the day right with our Bombshell Pumpkin Waffles!
These Waffles are Gluten Free and can easily be Dairy Free. Good source of protein and 5 gm of Fiber. A complete nutritious Breakfast!
Makes 2 Servings – Serving size may vary depending on Waffle Maker
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Tbsp Stevia or low-Calorie Sweetener of choice
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Whole Egg
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 Tbsp 2% milk or Plant Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
- Blend oats to make oat flour
- Mix all Dry Ingredients together
- In a separate bowl, beat whole egg and egg whites together
- To egg mixture, add pumpkin puree, vanilla, and milk.
- Microwave coconut oil until melted, set aside.
- Mix Wet ingredients into Dry Ingredients
- Add melted Coconut oil to mixture
- Cook in Waffle maker and Enjoy!
- Optional: Top with fruit (Pears on Picture, yum!) or Pumpkin Seeds
Nutrition: Calories: 293
Protein- 15 gm Fat- 13 gm Carbs- 30 gm Fiber- 5 gm