Are you looking for that PERFECT recipe to take to yet another Holiday party that is healthy and still deliciously fun? Then we have the perfect recipe for you!
Try these amazing turkey meatballs and add a little cranberry dipping sauce for EXTRA Holiday fun. Everyone will LOVE them!
- 1 Pound 97/3 Ground Turkey
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 an Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Fresh Sage
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Fresh Thyme
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a pan with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Finely chop onion, fresh sage, and fresh rosemary
- Remove Thyme leaves from stems
- Coarsely chop Walnuts
- Whisk egg
- Place ground turkey in a large bowl
- Add all ingredients and combine well
- Scoop meat and form 1″ meatballs (around 2oz)
- Place meatballs on Pan and Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes
- Broil for 1-2 minutes to brown tops
Optional: Serve with a serving of cranberry sauce for EXTRA Thanksgiving vibes!
Makes 12 Meatballs
Macros 1 Meatball – Calories: 108 Protein: 14gm. Carbs: 2 gm. Fat: 5 gm.
Interested in becoming a BOMBSHELL V.I.P MEMBER?
[custom_button style=”btn_small btn_type14″ target=”_self” href=”https://bombshellfitness.com/hourglass-experts/”]SPECIAL OFFER – CLICK HERE[/custom_button]